Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report on tcode kka2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

As per requirement of user I was asked to develop a report to get the values of Actual revenue, Actual costs, revenue affecting net income (RANI) etc., the selection screen is based on for a particular period for different projects.

I asked for the fields & tables but my functional consultant gave a reference of transaction code KKA2. He asked to get the details from the tcode KKA2.

When I executed the tcode KKA2 & pressed F1 all the fields are structure fields only and I even debugged the code but could not find any transparent tables in the code.

Kindly help me how to find where data is being stored for KKA2 so that I can retrieve the data. Thanks in advance for the help to find a solution.

Regards,

Rakesh Raj

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to retrieve data from structure tables? How to find out the relation of structure tables to database tables?

0 Kudos

hi,

data will not be stored in structures.

use these tables related to kka2.

TABLES: TKKAP, TKKAT,

TKA02, T001K, T001W, VBAP,

TKKAY, TKA01, AUFK, TKA03, PRPS.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this link to know how to find tables related to a T Code

[]

Regards,

Surinder

0 Kudos

Hi Gautham,

The tables which u wrote does not give the required details. I want actual cost, actual revenue, revenue affecting net cost. the tables u mention are available in KKA2 tcode top include these are related to controlling area only. thanks anyway...

0 Kudos

Hi Surinder,

the link u attached is related to BAPI's. I want to know how structure fields are mappped to database table fields...

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check BSEG and PRPS table.

You find KKA2 values in BSEG table.

Actual revenues will come from SD billing document.

Actual costs will come from MM module.

Goto SE16. enter BSEG, in selection screen choose fields for selection

BUKRS, BELNR, PROJK

Now enter the WBS element in selection screen and execute.

Check following tables

BSEG, RPSCO, PRPS(WBS element)

Regards,

Chandra

0 Kudos

Hi,

RPSCO - OBJNR = PRPS - OBJNR

For WBS element system gives one oject number.

Regards,

Chandra