Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_RSQL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having a performance issue with the statement.

SELECT SINGLE * FROM likp

WHERE vbeln IN s_vbeln.

IF sy-subrc NE 0.

MESSAGE e057 WITH text-012.

ENDIF.

It is giving runtime error DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_RSQL and exception CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB.

Can anyone tell me why is this occuring?

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

Looks like you are having multiple system problems, since yesterday. I have also mentioned for your problem yesterday that appliaction server memeory is full. Looks like you have a file system full also.

please goto->sm21 and check if it says "SQL0968C The file system is full"...can u paste me the information it says in st22 and sm21.

if the above is true you need to raise a message to your it adminstrator to fix the memory issue.

Hope this helps,

Poornima

0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please tell me how to check in sm21?

0 Kudos

Hi,

in tcode put SM21..it is a transaction like SE80. there you can put the date in which the error occured and user name if u know it is optional and press f8 or execute button icon.

it will tell u the state of the system...look for the exact time of the error using the time of the dump you find in ST22( this is also a transaction like SE80/SE38)

Get back if you need help,

Poornima <removed_by_moderator>

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Oct 8, 2008 1:19 PM

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How many single values did you fill in the selection S_VBELN? There is a limit to it, once exceeded you will get this short dump.

Thomas

P.S. more information is available in the ABAP FAQs:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/840ad679-0601-0010-cd8e-9989fd65...