cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:Change Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement wherein I have to display the change log for pernrs depending on the date entered on the selection screen for e.g. if I enter today's date, then I must get the details of the changes made for any employee today.

There is a FM 'CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ' which gives the change log with the field names and the values which have been changes.But this FM takes and object class as an importing parameter.The object class for material change log is 'MATERIAL' for customer is 'DEBI' and so on..but I do not know the object class for employees.Will this FM be of any use during employee change log? Please explain.

Is there is alternative solution to this issue?Please help me.

Thanks,

Sandeep,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try HTWLINF0

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a standard report to find the log changes. S_AHR_61016380 - Logged Changes in Infotype Data

This gives information on any day, for any employee on any infotype.

If you want information on the changes done on all the employees, then you enter today's date and exeucte.

I hope this suffices your requirement.

- Pranitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could not find this report in SAP.Could you please elaborate a bit more?

Thanks,

Sandeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the Path from Easy Access for the Logged Changes report.

Human Resources --> Information System --> Reports --> Personnel Management --> Administration --> Documents --> Infotype Change --> S_AHR_61016380 - Logged Changes in Infotype Data

Else directly use the Tcode S_AHR_61016380 to execute the report

---Pranitha