making file desin with elements and attributes implementation
this is an FILE to IDOC
I have an xml file that need to be enter to the XI. the XML has attributes and elements.
I would like to know how can I make an element with some attributes and below there should be a subelement.
for example, in delivery there will be all the attributes, and I would like to make it an array so there will be below subelemnt in the name of carrier for example.
(if any one has other ways to implement this file feel free to suggest.)
- <delivery number="1234567890" shipment-type="Y014" shipping-point="1910" ifm-reference="125" status="final">
- <!-- status initial, change or final
- <!-- This will be the SAP vendor code
- <!-- Precalculated departure date and time format YYYYMMDDHH24MI
- <!-- Precalculated delivery date and time
- <!-- Actual departure reported by carrier
- <!-- Actual arrival reported by carrier
>>that what I thought, but after I do the attributes for the element, I dont have the option to write for the element sub-element.
I guess the current row that is selected would be an attribute thus the option insert subelement is disabled. Always select the element and insert either attribute or subelement to it.