cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 list problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo brother's

Here i did the final GR of prod order and then check MD04 list prod order is deleted but still PIR are exist in MD04 screen.

what the reason

Regards

Amit Naik

Edited by: Amit Naik on Oct 8, 2008 10:47 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For strategy 40, The complete consumption of the PIR happens only when you make goods issue to the delivery attached to the sales order.

Check out the above and more info in the link below.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/cb/7f9b7043b711d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Regards,

Ashok

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

It depend upon the planning strategy are you using for PIR check in MRP3 view of materail master or requiremt type of PIR and come back.

I think PIR will disappear when u deliver the material against sales order for strategy 40.

Planned independent requirements are consumed by incoming sales orders so that the master plan is always adjusted to suit the current requirements situation

For strategy 11 only when u confirm the production order then PIR will reducing.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am using strategy 40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As soon as the sales order is received, it consumes the planned independent requirements

Regards,

Dharma

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check my previous posting you will get the answer of your query.

Planned independent requirements are consumed by incoming sales orders so that the master plan is always adjusted to suit the current requirements situation

Sales order creation reduces the PIR.

e.g. if PIR is 100, sales order 90, PIR becomes 10 (withdrawal 90). And Delivery reduces the Sales Order

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is depends on which strategy the material has been assigned.

If it strategy 10, PIR will reduce when delivery.

If it is 11, PIR will reduce at goods receipt.

Regards,

Dharma