cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scheduled for delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have an issue with delivery, i have a sale order for for a particular material with some quantity (Stock came from Stock Transfer Order from Plant to Plant) now i am trying to do delivery for that order which is not possible. I have checked the material quantity there i could find that the stock is present which is there in Unrestricted use as well as in Scheduled for Delivery, Why is the stock showing in Scheduled for Delivery and how i can remove the stock which is at Scheduled for Delivery or not necessary. I have check almost every area relavent to this, but i could not solve the issue, when i checked the the Error log at delivery level system is saying that 0 quantity of stock is available.

i want the delivery for the that particular sales order

Kindly help in this issues

Thanks to One and ALL

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go Through with VL06O

then you will get entire details

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu

It is bcoz some delivery is created and saved without doing PGI for the same material. Check that in either VL06 or VL21

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu,

Delivery could be already made for this matcode and PGI not done , this you can findout from table VAPMA , put the matcode and execute , you will get all the transaction related to material .

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

There might be open orders/deliveries for that material. Check MD04 for that material in the plant and analyze.

Regards,

GSL.