Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Folders affected after KM Content Transport using ICE Methodology

Hi All,

I am encountering a strange behaviour when I use ICE methodology to Transport KM Content.

When I migrate a particular folder using ICE package, the folder gets transported successfully to the target system, but after the Transport, the other folders in the target system are getting affected.

Can anyone tell me the reason for this starnge behaviour of ICE package.

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Adren

Former Member replied

Follow below defined process

Go to -

>Content Administration--->KM Content->go to ice(folder)->go to Syndicator->go to Global Offer

> Clear (delete) all folder shortcut links>above breadcum you will see Folder command click there-> Select New>Select Link>Browse and select the folder you want to transport->select the folder link and click on Complete Package--> file will be downloaded

This file you can upload in other server through Content Management---->Package Upload---> Browse and select file and upload

I think you must be doing the same process but you might not be clearing old folder links which can cause the problem and replace other folders whose link is there available in Global Offer folder.(This step in process is highlighted with underline)

Just Clear and try once ....

Regards,

Tushar Dave

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question