cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner function

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a small requirement

I have some agents in the market they will bring the orders from customers and in SAP I will create new customer and while doing sales order at header level I will add this agent in the partner function list.

So when I run a report I will come to know the agent orders how many he gave to me .

Depending on my price I will pay him the commission.

Now how do I configure this in sap

I will create forwarding agent and add in the sales order every time I create a order.

Now in which table the data will be stored so that when I reun a report I will come to know how much sales has happened,

Please help me.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishanth,

SAP has provided the partner function for Forwarding agent as FA. But you need create account group.

Assign account group to procedure AG & then assign partner function FA to procedure AG. Once configuration is done then create Forwarding agent in XD01 or VD01 by selecting the account group you have created. You can create number of Forwarding agent

In customer master the Forwarding agent will get reflected in partner function tab.

Once you create sales order this Forwarding agent will get reflected in sales order. No need to add Forwarding agent manually in sales order.

Regarding the report you will get this data in VBPA. In this table you can give input as FA in partner function field & you will get the sales order created with forwarding agent.

Please let me know if not satisfied

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Search.............. there are number of posts. I found one link after searching.

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/steps-to-create-commission-for-agent.htm

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Forwading agent is a vendor not customer hence it has to be created by XK01

regards

DV