cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachments on UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

The workflow attachments cannot be opened on UWL. The attachments works fine on GUI. Can you please guys let me know if we need any additional settings required for opening attachments on Portal. We have installed UWL and it works fine except for the attachments.

Regards

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't rememeber how this issue was fixed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is actually tricky to get them working (I suppose you mean tby attachments the business objects/classes). Basically when you click the attachment, it launches the default method of the business object (or class). This doesn't work in UWL by default. There are some options, for example using transaction SWFVISU to do something custom. If the attachments are not necessary, I would just disable them from UWL (through iView properties).

regards,

Karri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx Karri for your response.

Iam sending the word document attachments with work item. It is working fine on GUI. But on portal, it doesn't work.

I checked the transaction SWFVISU and the visualization type for my Business Object is BSP Blueprint.

Iam working on CRM and my Business Object BUS2000116. As you have said that there is no standard code for attachments to work on portal, can you give me the details as to where to do it. It would be helpful if you give some class name so that I can start debug and check what I need to do.

Thanking you.

Hari