cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ps assembly processing:WBS have not be created when saving the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the ps assembly processing, I want to generate a network when I create a sales order. So I did the following steps:

1-Use the TCODE cj91 to create a standard WBS "E-000007.1".

2-Use the TCODE cn01 to create a standard network "10000000" and assign the standard WBS "E-000007.1" to it.

3-Use the TCODE cn08 to config the Network Parameters from Sales Order like below:

Material number : 600000-000000-0009

Order Type : Z301

Std network : 10000000

Class Type : 020

Network Profile : Z0001

MRP Controller : 001

Std WBS element : E-000007.1

4-Use the TCODE va01 to create a sales order and add an item with the material "600000-000000-0009" and save.

When the SAP R/3 System is saving the sales order, a WBS ought to be created u2013 based on the assignment of the standard network to the standard project.But I could not found the WBS.I thought I have do all of steps and could not found the reason.

So I need the experts give me some useful advice and reference to resolve the problem.Thank you.

Regards

Yoda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Pls try to get Strategy Group "85" or "83" in the Material Master of the Material u r using in Va01,

Recreate the Sales Order after changing the Strategy group , hope this will solve ur prob

regards

Hemant

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain strategy group in material master MRP tab....

If problem still persist then check is there any credit block to that customer...if it is release it in VKM3....

Once you release it will create automatically.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u have follow all steps wbs should automatecally generate.

if it is not happening in ur sales order then u plz check ur material master (in MM check mrp3 tab is strategy goup maintained)

Regards,

Vivek tripathi

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do a search for WBS number with the same last 4 digits from you sales order

if you still cannot find, then there is something wrong with your set up and configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Virendra Pal.

I have try to search the WBS number but could not found.Could you tell me what was the wrong with my set up and configuration ?

Regards

Yoda