cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

how we create customer hierarchy in sd please describe in detail.

thankx in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Following are the steps followed in exact config of customer hierarchy:

1) DEFINE HIERARCHY TYPES:

MENU PATH: IMG>SALES AND DISTRIBUTION>MASTER DATA>BUSINESS PARTNERS>CUSTOMERS>CUSTOMER HIERARCHY>DEFINE HIERARCHY TYPES.

T-code: OVH1

2) Set partner determination for hierarchy categories:

MENU PATH:IMG>SALES AND DISTRIBUTION>MASTER DATA>BUSINESS PARTNERS>CUSTOMERS>CUSTOMER HIERARCHY>SET PARTNER DETERMINATION FOR HIERARCHY CATEGORIES

T-code: VOPA

3) Assign Account groups:

MENU PATH: IMG>SALES AND DISTRIBUTION>MASTER DATA>BUSINESS PARTNERS>CUSTOMERS>CUSTOMER HIERARCHY>ASSIGN ACCOUNT GROUPS

T-code: OVH2

We assign the possible higher-level account groups to the account groups permitted for each customer hierarchy type. Therefore, both the valid account groups for each hierarchy type are defined and the higher-level account groups of the valid account groups.

4) Assign sales areas:

MENU PATH: IMG>SALES AND DISTRIBUTION>MASTER DATA>BUSINESS PARTNERS>CUSTOMERS>CUSTOMER HIERARCHY>ASSIGN SALE AREAS

T-code: OVH3

We assign sales areas to each other which allow you to determine whether a sales area uses its own customer hierarchies or shares one with another sales area.

5) Assign hierarchy type for pricing by sales document type:

MENU PATH: IMG>SALES AND DISTRIBUTION>MASTER DATA>BUSINESS PARTNERS>CUSTOMERS>CUSTOMER HIERARCHY>ASSIGN SALE AREAS

T-code: OVH4

Hope it helps!

Any queries further on customer hierarchy are welcome!

Thanks!

Preethi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Preethi ,

Thanks it is very useful, Do you have some information of Pricing Hierarchy also?

rajiv_trivedi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prithi,

Thanks for your detail note. I am facing problem. Getting first hierarchy 0012 group and not further to 0001 account group. I have maintained assignment of 0012 to 001, assigned sales area as well to hiegher level sales area, order type to "A" cust. hierarchy, VDH1N well maitnined 0012 act grp to lower level 2 company which both are 001 act group.

In VK11 maintained HI01 % discount different for head office & two branch office with same sales org, Distr Channel and division.

Here HO is given 2% discount and one branch office 5% and another 7%

When I am creating sales order for 7% branch, in pricing procedure it shows only 2% (HO) discount but not 7% for branch office. I have also tick marked in XD02 at billing tab price determination. In pricing analysis hirearchy 02 is having Exclaimation in Customer field. So why I am missing this customer field even though I have maintained that customer in VK11.

I shall appreciate if you know the resolution.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

you can create the customer hierarchy using the following path

SPRO>SD>Customer master>Cust Hierarchy

you would first have to define the type of hierarchy you want the areas in which it is used and what partner functions that you use

based on the above requirements , you can proceed step wise to define a customer hoierarchy

thanks

akasha