cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receipt From Production

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i receipt from production to a Finished product(Item manage by batch no ) on every transaction

Received quantity is 100.

Create four batch Batch and identify by Color for a perticular Item(Finished Product).

25 is Blue(Color)

25 is Black (Color)

25 is White(Color)

25 is Red(Color)

And the made Delivey for 40 item ,made a delivery for different -2 Batch only for color wise delivery.

10 is Blue(Color)

10 is Black (Color)

10 is White(Color)

10 is Red(Color)

ok

but If i again receipt from production for same item quantity is 200

then system say for again create batch.but Item created batch when i first time receipt from production.

Give me solution for this type prob,.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

Franz is correct. Every receipt of items managed by batch will request batches again. Unfortunately the batch function in SAP was written more for a company that creates a new batch every time, such as the pharmaceutical industry where each batch is unique and has an expiry date. It would be nice if SAP could add a drop down or selection list to the Batch number to allow one to allocate to existing batches. The best work around would be a formatted search on the batch number field that brings a list of existing codes for the user to choose from. The user will have to press SHIFT F2 every time to get the list of available batch codes.

Kind regards

Peter Juby

former_member370721
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yup, this is how I did it. You can use this simple FMS:

SELECT BatchNum FROM OIBT WHERE ItemCode = $[OIBT.ItemCode]

HTH

Franz

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member370721
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am not sure if I get your question correct ..

A new batch is created with every new stock posting. However, you can select an existing batch by just entering its ID and add to it instead of creating a new one.

HTH

Franz