cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delimit of Object Validity Period ( Infotype 1000 )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Gurus,

Can ve delimit object ( S & O ) validity period . I know we can delimit objects relationship . I try to delimit obejct but the system show masage " Infotype 1000 can only be delimited via dilimited object"

Regards

Yogesh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

change the time constraint of IT1000 from 1 to 3. it shud work

cheers

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pardeep,

We can not the change the SAP standard enteries. If any other way please let me know .

Regards

Yogesh kumar

shreyasi_salvi2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Through PP01 was able to change to the end date of the Object O.

also in PO10, the date fields are not display only.

I had tried for one object through PP01 and it worked.

Regards,

Shreyasi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did u try using the infotype Obsolete.

This is the standard infotype in SAP which helps in delimiting the objects when its no longer in use.

--Pranitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to transaction PP01 and select object type and object ID of object to be delimited.

Subsequentuly in the menu-bar go to 'Object' --> 'Delimit'.

This will do the trick.

Wilfred.

PS This action will delimit all recorded data, so not only IT1000 but automatically also all other infotypes recorded for this object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanku shreyashi,

Its working now , Now i found 5-6 ways to delimit object with the help of consultation ..

Regards

yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

I do face the same issue i am unable to delimit the object from PP01...

The other ways I found was through PPOME and as Wilfred suggested... Pls let me know if you got the way to do this from PP01...

Thanks

Srini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Object -> Delimit.  Is the best solution. Thank you Wilfred.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shreyasi_salvi2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u select Change for Org units Object infotype and change the end date from 31.12.9999, & Save,it accepts..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir,

Thanks for you reply , As per your suggestion we can not change the end date of objects( infotyep 1000 ) . I try thru po13 or po10 but the valadity period is in gray shade you cant change dates . You have only option to change description there. There is only one way i found thru PPOM_old and ppome with the enhancement object distribution . And thru ppom_old we delimit the objects validity period . Please revert if u have other suggestion also.

Yogesh rahar