cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EK00 - Output for picking list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, can anyone advise where we can assign picking list output 'EK00' to an output device? My output is not proposing in the delivery order even though i've setup against the shipping point. I am suspecting it's bcos of output device.

Thanks

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You may use transaction VP01SHP to maintain the print parameters based on the shipping point.

If you have maintined the pick list condition EK00 in the shipping point with all the details, then go to VP01SHP --> Select Shipping (Spec case) V4 --> Select Picking List EK00 --> Maintain the entries for your Shipping point and output Device ..etc.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If everything is configured right and still you won't get picking output while delivery ensure that picking should be completed and you will get output afetr saving the delivery.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. First assign your Output type EK00 to the shipping point(Enterprise Structure - Definition of Shipping point), also maintain the time and medium.

2. Use TCode V/38, to maintain the condition type EK00, maintain the time,print parameters and transmission medium.

Also assign the processing routines Prog: RVADEK1,Form Routine: ENTRY, Form:SD_PICK_SINGLE

3. Mainatain the print parameters for shipping pt using TCOde VL01SHP.

Regards

Mahesh