Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Error message when edit the text symbol.

Hi, i'm new in SAP .my task is to modify a program which is created by SAP Query. the problem is, i want to add a new field into header. when i click the text element to add a new text symbol , the error message Inconsistencies exist, Display Inconsistencies ? if i clik no, the message "The maximum length of text symbol GH0 has been set to 132". The system also display the error message "The maximum length of text symbol GH0 has been set to 132" when i'm try to modify it. Kindly advice how i can handle this problem. i really have no idea how to change the text symbol.

Thanks in advanced for your kind assistance.

Rafidah.

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

>

> Hi, i'm new in SAP .my task is to modify a program which is created by SAP Query. the problem is, i want to add a new field into header. when i click the text element to add a new text symbol , the error message Inconsistencies exist, Display Inconsistencies ? if i clik no, the message "The maximum length of text symbol GH0 has been set to 132". The system also display the error message "The maximum length of text symbol GH0 has been set to 132" when i'm try to modify it. Kindly advice how i can handle this problem. i really have no idea how to change the text symbol.

>

> Thanks in advanced for your kind assistance.

>

> Rafidah.

Maximum allowed length for text symbols is 132 characters only. For details check the following links:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/Helpdata/EN/1e/401ad6ee3c11d1951d0000e8353423/content.htm

Regards,

Prashant.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question