any one can guide me about ..how to create service purchase order..and what are master data maintained for sevice P.O items ..and GR creation..
Priyanka Paltanwale replied
Service PO: Intangible good that is the subject of business activity and that can be performed internally or procured externally (outsourced).
Services are regarded as being consumed at the time of their performance. They cannot be stored or transported.
Examples of services include construction work, janitorial/cleaning services, and legal services.
Steps involved in Service PO:
1. Create Service Master Record (AC03), SAP Menu u2013 Logistics u2013 MM u2013 Service Master, Enter Service Category,
Base unit of measure, Mat/srv.grp (007 u2013 Service), Division, Valuation class u2013 3200 & Service type.
2. Create Service PO with Acct. Assignment u2013 Cost Center (K), Item Category u2013 D, Material Short Text, Mat. Group, Plant, Entry for Services in Item Level i.e. Service No., Quantity & Gross Price u2013 Save.
3. Maintain Service Entry Sheet u2013 ML81N in SAP Menu u2013 Logistics u2013 MM choose PO in ML81N edit and save.
4. Then do MIRO from PO reference u2013 Service Entry sheet.
5. Collective Release of Service Entry Sheet u2013 ML85
Hope it helps..