Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enhancement for me11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,xperts

I need to do some enhancement on me11/me12 for some specify fields such as inco term and etc...

I spend whole afternoon to search for some user exit and BADI but seems NONE of them works.

Is there any body can help me.

more appreciate...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use FIELD EXIT to specify enhancement on a certain field. It depends on what version you're working i think in ECC 6 field exit is not available but lower version is still available...

search the net on how to use field-exit.

good luck

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

No suggestion??

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use FIELD EXIT to specify enhancement on a certain field. It depends on what version you're working i think in ECC 6 field exit is not available but lower version is still available...

search the net on how to use field-exit.

good luck

0 Kudos

Hi Etrafanob

May be this can fit my purpose, If it works in LSMW,thank you for your answer!

But when i use the field exit I found that I couldn't choose the change mode, It warned that only can be changed in original language 'DE'.

So I login with the language 'DE',bu also I can't change it.

Maybe there is some operations missed or wrong in my guide which I found in the internet, I'm not sure.

would you please give me some guide or demo in hand?

Edited by: june wu on Oct 9, 2008 8:23 AM

0 Kudos

I'm afraid that the version is mysap ECC6.0.

What a bad news....

thank you all the same!

0 Kudos

Hi June Wu,

You can also find this material useful. i think you can activate the field exit in your system

[http://www.201interviewquestions.com/books/abap.htm]

then check the user-exit manual

Edited by: Etrafanob on Oct 9, 2008 2:46 PM