Did you mean: 

BOM VALID FROM

former_member1150623
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is regarding the the bom effective from xxx date,

1)As i suppose crate a bom 30/08/2008

2)but it was requred from 1/04/2008 actually, so when i explopde bom from 01/04/2008 it will never shows item on this date.

So can u suggest any thing so i can make bom effective from previous date although i made it on present date (with same bom.)

hoping reply earilier,

thanking you,

manish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member1150623
Participant
0 Kudos

no option on "bom valid from"

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

While creating the BOM of a material,change the valid from date that's present in

CS01 Screen,then the BOM becomes valid or effective from the valid from date.

Eg,IF you are creating a BOM for a material say X,whose valide from date is 30.08.2008,then in CS01 screen itself,enter the date as 30.08.2008 in the valid from field.

Once created,that date becomes the valid from date for that BOM.

In the case of using Change number,then as per the Valid from date of that ECN,the BOM will be valid.

Go CS02, enter the material for which bom is to be changed.

Now go to Material BOM in the menu bar and click on delete.

Then create the bom for that material through CS01 with required Valid From Date.

Please refer this also,

[BOM VALID FROM|https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=17203372&messageID=5079544]

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member1150623
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sir,

first thing i dont want to use concept eng. chan. man. beacuase of impropper mangement in our case.

I got , but what u said that related to cs01.i said that i had create bom in30/08/2008 by mistake supp. but i want to make it valid from the 01/04/2008 without using ecm.i ahd also used it by cs02 & valid date from before but it didnt worked,

please suggest

Thanking you,

manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can create a ECN of past date 01/04/2008 and modify the BOM with this ECN , then you can see the BOM at 01/04/2008.

Regards

V.V.Bhat

former_member1150623
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sir,

first thing i dont want to use concept eng. chan. man. beacuase of impropper mangement in our case.

I got , but what u said that related to cs01.i said that i had create bom in30/08/2008 by mistake supp. but i want to make it valid from the 01/04/2008 without using ecm.i ahd also used it by cs02 & valid date from before but it didnt worked,

please suggest

Thanking you,

manish

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Delete this BOM and create new one from validity date as you want is only the option.

Regards,

R.brahmankar