cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ship to party issue

0 Kudos

I have one issue.

While creating a sales order, there is a sold to party - X and ship to party is Y (there are may ship to party's against this sold to party customer with different sales office and sales group in customer master record).

When in sales order, client manualy replace/change ship to party Y with new ship to party suppose D (all ship to party has different sales office and sales groups maintained in customer master data -XD02)

As soon as, ship to party is replaced (from Y to D) in sales order (VA02) , system does not replicate sales office and sales group of the said ship to party (from Y to D). However we have maintained in customer master record sales office and sales group of said ship to party. I understand it should be replaced by defaulte as soon as changed in sales order.

At present when we change ship to party in sales order. sales office and sales group picks up of sold to party only.

I mean when ship to party is changed in sales order. the sales office and sales group of that particular ship to party is not changed in sales order at header label.

I have seen all required data's are maintained in customer master data, Assisnement of sales office and sales group at enterprises structure. Every thing is maintained.

Is there any user exits or solution in sap to resolve this issue.

So how to resolve this issue in SAP. Any body have idea for this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nain

Why do you require sales office & sales groups of ship to parties at header level? What is the purpose?

It is in no way connect to your header level. While creating sales order you enter sales area, sales office & sales groups at header level depends on the type of sales.

If you change the ship-to party, the header level entries wont change.

Regards

Deepu Pillai

0 Kudos

Dear sir

This is client requirement.

There are different sales offices and sales groups of each ship to party against this sold to party.

In sales order client does not want to change sold to party.

Due to some commision issue etc. The client wants to change ship to party in sales order where accordingly sales group and sales office of the concerned ship to party should change and appear in sales order.

Client wants this requirement. hence is there any solution in sap. or any user exit/programme required.

Accordingly we have to advise to the clients. Suitable points will be provided.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One need to understand the purpose of every term in SAP.

Sold-to-Party is one who confirms order.

and the order belongs to a particular Sales Area, Sales Office and group (it may contain various deliverables).

All these are getting determined at Header-Level.

Ship-to-Party is used as Partner function to Sold-to-Party at Item Level. The purpose is to determine Shipping & Transportation relaed-data i.e. Shipping Point.

Whereas, Bill-to-Party is one whom to send bills and Payer, is one who does payments.

Sales Office and Sales Group can't be different in a single Sales Order.

If one wants to change it for a particular Customer, create different Sales Order under different Sales Area, Sales Office and Sales Group.

Its not like that in a Single Sales Order:

Material A will be determined for Sales Office 1 and Sales Group 1

Material B will be determined for Sales Office 2 and Sales Group 2

Material C will be determined for Sales Office 1 and Sales Group 2

Material C will be determined for Sales Office 2 and Sales Group 1

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard way, system will pick up the sales office & sales group from Sold-to-party itself eventhough you change the Ship-to-party manually.

Hrishi