Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

ship to party issue

I have one issue.

While creating a sales order, there is a sold to party - X and ship to party is Y (there are may ship to party's against this sold to party customer with different sales office and sales group in customer master record).

When in sales order, client manualy replace/change ship to party Y with new ship to party suppose D (all ship to party has different sales office and sales groups maintained in customer master data -XD02)

As soon as, ship to party is replaced (from Y to D) in sales order (VA02) , system does not replicate sales office and sales group of the said ship to party (from Y to D). However we have maintained in customer master record sales office and sales group of said ship to party. I understand it should be replaced by defaulte as soon as changed in sales order.

At present when we change ship to party in sales order. sales office and sales group picks up of sold to party only.

I mean when ship to party is changed in sales order. the sales office and sales group of that particular ship to party is not changed in sales order at header label.

I have seen all required data's are maintained in customer master data, Assisnement of sales office and sales group at enterprises structure. Every thing is maintained.

Is there any user exits or solution in sap to resolve this issue.

So how to resolve this issue in SAP. Any body have idea for this.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question