cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get New Window without Variable Entry screen from one Web Template?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've a WebTemplate contains 2 Graphs. Each graph have one Zoom Button. My requirement is, When I click the Zoom button that corresponding Grpah should display in a New Window. I've finished all the above requirements.

Since, I have One Mandatory field, I'm always getting the Variable Screen in a New Window while I clik the Zoom Button.

I need to avoid this "Rerun" feature in New Window.

Kindly suggest me how to achieve this..

Full points will be given.

Thanks

Jay Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Properties of the WEBTEMPLATE, you have an option "Display Variable Screen". If that option is uncheched, the variable screen will not appear.

Just try this.

hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your kind response.

I've uncheckd that option in Web Parameters.

Still i'm getting the Variable screen.

Kindly provide me some other ways to not get this Variable screen in New Window.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Achieved through "Transfer state" command itself.

former_member595061
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jay Jay,

With which command did you implement the 'Zoom-Button'? I tried this with the command 'TRANSFER_STATE' and transferred the properties of the data provider of the first template to the second template. The second template only contains the chart. In the second data provider I set VARIABLE_SCREEN = off, as proposed in the previous reply.

This works without showing the variable screen, since the value for the mandatory variable is already set.

How did you implement this scenario?

Regards,

Janine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks.

Even I'm also trying for the same scenario only.

Actually I have 2 Web Templates.

In First Template I have 2 Charts and 2 Zoom buttons for each.

While I running the 1 Template, i give an Value in the Variable screen of First Web Template.

If I click a Zoom button of 1st Chart, It should open a New window with the Second Web Template. And Second Web Template should automatically take a First Template's Variable screen Values.

(Since, U have an Mandatory field in Second Template u were not faced this requirment.)

Even I tried with "TRANSFER_STATE". It is not taking the First Variable Screen's input values.

Kindly help me in this issue.

Thanks in advance.