cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compilation Error: Not Enough Space

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got this error when I was activating any of the objects I got this error "Compilation Error: Not Enough Space"

I have gone through the details and I found esceptions like

Details

Compilation process error : Not enough space

STACKTRACE:

com.sap.aii.ib.core.clmgmt.ChangeListMgmtException: Compilation process error : Not enough space

at com.sap.aii.ib.core.clmgmt.ChangeListMgmtException.createFromException(ChangeListMgmtException.java:35)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.clmgmt.ChangeListMgmtImpl.submitChangeList(ChangeListMgmtImpl.java:227)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.clmgmt.ChangeListMgmt.submitChangeList(ChangeListMgmt.java:132)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.clmgmt.ChangeListMgmt.submitChangeList(ChangeListMgmt.java:124)

at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.clmgmt.ChangeListMgmtBean.submitChangeList(ChangeListMgmtBean.java:92)

at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.clmgmt.ChangeListMgmtRemoteObjectImpl10.submitChangeList(ChangeListMgmtRemoteObjectImpl10.java:435)

at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.clmgmt.ChangeListMgmtRemoteObjectImpl10p4_Skel.dispatch(ChangeListMgmtRemoteObjectImpl10p4_Skel.java:343)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:294)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:183)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:119)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:95)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:160)

Compilation process error : Not enough space"

I will be thankful to you, if somebody helps me on this.

Thanks

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

You need to contact your basis team, as this is something they handle.

Thanks,

MK

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mohan,

It might be worthwhile doing a restart of the XI system.

Thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith,

This was done and still we are facing this problem.

Thanks

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Is the application system a Sun system ?

The following note talks about a similar thing when processing JSPs....pls check whether it is applicable...

Thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith,

The Application system in Sun System.

I will check the note and get back to you.

Thanks

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katta, did you finally solve the "Compilation process error : Not enough space" error? We are geting the same problem on J2ee engine instalation.

Thanks in advance.

Federico.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Federico

Did you checked the note stated above and this guide

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/7fdca26e-0601-0010-369d-b3fc87d3...

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guarav,

Thanks for your response. We implemented the SAP recomendations but we still facing the same problem. We are running de J2ee engine inst. on a Sun Solaris server with 4Gb RAM and 8GB of swap memmory.

I'm attaching the error log:

Error: Aborted: development component 'com.sapportals.dqe.beans'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'7.0009.20060824164022.0000'/'1', grouped by software component 'EP-PSERV'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'1000.7.00.9.0.20060827063800''/'1':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/com.sapportals.dqe.beans..

Reason: Errors while compiling:

Compilation process error : Not enough space; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.deployment.EJBFileGenerationException: Errors while compiling:

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Info: Starting to save the repository

Info: Finished saving the repository

Info: Starting: Initial deployment: Selected software component 'EP-PSERV'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'1000.7.00.9.0.20060827063800''/'1' will be deployed.

Error: Aborted: software component 'EP-PSERV'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'1000.7.00.9.0.20060827063800''/'1':

Failed deployment of SDAs:

development component 'com.sapportals.dqe.beans'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'7.0009.20060824164022.0000'/'1' : aborted

Please, look at error logs above for more information!

Info: Starting to save the repository

Info: Finished saving the repository

Info: J2EE Engine is in same state (online/offline) as it has been before this deployment process.

Error: -

At least one of the Deployments failed -

Info: Summarizing the deployment results:

Error: Admitted: /DVD/J2EE_OSINDEP/UT/EPBC209_0.SCA

Error: Aborted: /DVD/J2EE_OSINDEP/UT/EPPSERV09_0.SCA

Error: Admitted: /DVD/J2EE_OSINDEP/UT/EPWDC09_0.SCA

Processing error. Return code: 4

Error: Processing error. Return code: 4

Thanks.

Federico.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have installed CE 71 SR. The installation has finished successfully.

We are only able to open the main page as http://<hostname>:50100/

but when we go to useradmin and systeminfo it shows a blank page. But when we go into the NWA link, it gives error in compilation.

Following is the error in trace:

com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.jsp.exceptions.CompilingException: Error in executing the compilation process: [Cannot error=12, Not enough space]

Can anyone help please?

Thanks,

Antapreet