cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extraction of conditions(SD:order & billing)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have to extract sales document condition (2lis_11_vakon) and billing document condition (2lis_13_vdkon) data to bi. For filling up setup tables related to above, what transactions i have to consider.

usually we follow:

Go to transaction SBIW u2013> Settings for Application Specific Datasource u2013> Logistics u2013> Managing extract structures u2013> Initialization u2013> Filling the Setup table u2013> Application specific setup of statistical data u2013> perform setup (relevant applications:SD sales order setup and SD billing documents setup)

Is above consideration correct or not? any suggestions pls

Regards,

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Naresh,

You need to folow the same steps as mentioned above, only check you can carry out is the restriction of data if any when you are filling the setup table, ie. company code or sales document number.

for your reference.

go thr this blogs

/people/sap.user72/blog/2004/12/16/logistic-cockpit-delta-mechanism--episode-one-v3-update-the-145serializer146

Also go through this link to know the procedure step by step

http://www.sap-img.com/business/lo-cockpit-step-by-step.htm

Hope it helps..

Regards,

Umesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur prompt responses..

Our earlier consultant might filled setup tables related to my requirement because already extracted sales document header/item & billing document header/item from R/3 to bi. why i'm not able to see in extractor checker(rsa3) level records for 2lis_11_vakon & 2lis_13_vdkon even though for all these extractors, we just use same two transactions for filling setup tables.

regards,

naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

just deleted setup tables and again filled setup tables in backgroud. issue resolved..

regards

naresh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naresh,

What ever way you have specified is correct.

We follow the same way for the extraction.

Regards,

Prafulla