cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirements Scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I want all my requirements to be created in every last working day of that months, by planned independent requiremnts.

How can i do this in standard sap, is there any IMG settings.

Regards,

NSR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

While creating the PIR in MD61, just select the "schedule lines tab " and see the periopd indicator is set to "T" or "D" which means day format and then enter the date and quantity

this is the simple way to enter the PIR at the required dates. this date will be considered as the requirement date and based on the scheduling settings ( Backward or forward) order start date will be calculated by the MRP run based on the lead times.

It is possible to enter PIR to the correct date. In the intial screen of MD61, select planning period as "DAY" (T or D).

Planned order creation date is controlled by the lot size indicator.

You can use FM 'LAST_DAY_IN_PERIOD_GET' get the last day of the period.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Bramhakar,

Thanks for ur reply.

But i have one doubt Regarding "You can use FM 'LAST_DAY_IN_PERIOD_GET' get the last day of the period".

Can you please elaborate about this line, whare and how can we use this function.

Regards,

Nsr

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please refer all steps in my previos posting and

FM 'LAST_DAY_IN_PERIOD_GET' is only for the to get the last day of months nothing else.

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Creating PIR at the last working day of the month is not possible in std SAP. But if use monthly lot size, after MRP run planned order will generate on last day of the month by doing below setting in tcode OMI4.

Period end = Delivery date

Regards,

Dharma