cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening Balance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

My user has uploaded GL balance on 1.4.07.They have cleared it through FB1s and transferred it to some dummy a/c on 30.6.08.So opening balance entry is now zero.

Now problem is,when we run report F.01,we are getting same op GL balance,but when we run FS10n,it shows zero balances.

Pl advise me why it is still showing it F.01.

Regards,

Samar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This question not answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pl advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Thanks for your reply.

In F.01,it is by default deselected (that mean there is no tick in that block "account with zero bal).Then where is the problem

User has cleared op GL bal entry through FB1s as usual.Then in FS10n the GL a/c 332000 is shwing zero bal and F.01 should show the same.Why it is not happening.

Pl advise.

Regards,

Samar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAMAR,

Even if you deselect the said button, the said G/L account will still appear even if the balance is zero cuz there was still a transaction happen. Try to locate a G/L account that has no transaction during the reporting period.

Hope that may help. THis is also happen in Profit or cost center report.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Thanks for your reply.

Since in FS10n,the GL a/c 332000 is showing zero balance.Hence In F.01,GL a/c 332000,should not appear,since it is zero balance.

My question is why it is GL code 332000 still appearing in F.01.

Pl advise.

Regards,

samar

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto F.01/Special evaluations tab and deselect the check box accounts with zero balance

Cheers

Srinivas

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check at F.01 you will have a balance in your dummy account alos with the same amount and there by nullify. Check at FS10N for the dummy account it will have a balance

Cheers

Srinivas