Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Pricing for Condition type pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am changing the price in sales pricing of cj20n transaction manually and it get updated, working good.

Is it possible to get the updated manual pricing in all the transactions related to CJ20N transaction.

Thanks&Regards,

Vino

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

naveen_inuganti2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..,

Yes. Its possible.

I want give some function support on this as worked on condition types in another transaction.

You needs to be check that if your pricing procedure is having that condition type or not and also you have to check that condition type is mannual or not.

First get your pricing procedure...

For this goto V/08 transaction code and select your pricing procedure there -> double click on control folder-> there you can get all condition types for that procedure -> and check ur condition type is mannaul or not.

Thanks,

Naveen.I

5 REPLIES 5

naveen_inuganti2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..,

Yes. Its possible.

I want give some function support on this as worked on condition types in another transaction.

You needs to be check that if your pricing procedure is having that condition type or not and also you have to check that condition type is mannual or not.

First get your pricing procedure...

For this goto V/08 transaction code and select your pricing procedure there -> double click on control folder-> there you can get all condition types for that procedure -> and check ur condition type is mannaul or not.

Thanks,

Naveen.I

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur immediate reply... I tried ur procedure by seetting the manual flag(initially it was balnk)...but,When i set the manual flag,the corresponding condtion type entry is gone from the pricing elements list of the item(of the releated transaction) ....

what may be the reason for that?

Thanks & regards,

Vino

0 Kudos

Hey.. I does n't mean you have to click that check box on. Developers work is to just refer that. Function people can handle all those things if neccessary. It may effect others. So please consult your functional consultant if you got issues like this.

Vino.. Also search in the forums -> SAP solutions -> Sales and Distribution general with CONDITION TYPES term you will some more information on this.

Try to get some good functional idea on this condition types concept and get back here after solving your problem.

All the best

Thanks,

Naveen.I

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur frequent reply.... Is this configuration issue or technical issue?...

I am in postion to solve this.... Can u please give me any idea to do this?...

Thanks & regards,

Vino

0 Kudos

Hi..,

As per my experiance we can't enter the condition types mannually if the MANNUAL flag is not set in V/08 transaction. Its initially configuraion in your case. Feel free to contact your function consultant on this.

Thanks,

Naveen.I