cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Create and Approve absence using T-Codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

What is the T-Code to create and approve absence?

What are all the mandatory fields that I need to fill in?

What is the T-Code to view a created absence?

Please help,

Thanks,

Sandhya

Edited by: Sandhya Vennu on Oct 8, 2008 7:44 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandhya,

I also am facing the same situation where client does not want work-flows but they want an approval whenever leave request is made.

I asked one of senior the consultants he suggested to create two cats profile one to maintain absence and one for approval. This will be one level approval, where time keeper will maintain absence with T-Code CAT2 and approver will also use the same T-Code CAT2 with different profile to release the request. This is result will update 2001.

You can try this, It may help

Regards,

Anil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was trying to use BAPI_CREATE_ABSENCE to create absence getting the following error "No quota available for att./abs. 0200 for pers. no. 00100096 between 10-08-2008 and 10-08-2008".

Please suggest what needs to be done

Thanks,

Sandhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create quota in PA30 2006 info type for the respective time period.

Pls refer to HR people on which quota this attendance is deducting from.

Regards,

Dilek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilek,

Our's is an IDES system and we dont have any HR functional person to help us. Basically I am an ABAPer, and not familair with HR module thats where I am having issues.

Have you ever used BAPI_ABSENCE_CREATE or BAPI_ABSENCE_REQUEST? I got info that BAPI_EMPLOYEE_ENQUEE,BAPI_ABSENCE_REQUEST/CREATE, BAPI_ABSENCE_APPROVE has to be used in sequence to create and approve. I am trying with the same but getting errors.

I have maintined 2006 info type and tried but still getting error " Absence can not be posted in the preiod specifed".

Please suggest,

Thanks,

Sandhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandhya,

Absences are maintained in info type 2001.

This is accessible through PA30.

Mandatory fields depend on the type of the absence.

For the ones that are measured in days you need to fill in the beginning and end dates.

Whereas for hourly absences you also need to fill in beginning and ending hours.

Created absences can be viewed through PA30 2001 info type overview button.

Also you can use PT64.

For approval of absences, you will need extra workflow developed.

Regards,

Dilek

Edited by: Dilek Ersoz on Oct 8, 2008 7:51 AM