cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block to TECO a production order with warning in COOIS mass processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

In transaction COOIS, after we use mass processing in COOIS for production order that has status REL to TECO it, we have encountered wanring messages in two of the PO in the list (Order 1111223: There are still reprocessing records. Set order to TECO?) this is prompted but we can set the order to TECO when we click yes, but i think this kind of order with incomplete or error message should not be set to TECO, SAP should block this? Can you advise me if this is possible since the transaction is standard? how could we manage to solve this, procedure?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try the following Enhancement to avoid TECO in case of any processing records are pending for the orders:

Enahancement : PPCO0002

Function Exit : EXIT_SAPLCORE_003

Include : INCLUDE ZXCORU02

Take help of ABAPer and try above enhancement to prevent TECO for the required logic.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I wonder, when i try to look for COOIS transaction, in the mass processing section, execute is gray out i cannot use it? but my client does. how could i make a mass process for this scenario?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is because you may be trying to execute Mass processing in Production Server and you don't have authorisation for that but since your client / user obviously having authorisation in Production Server for mass processing.So he is able to do so.

Hope it is clear to you.

Regards,

Tejas

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check error logs for the same.

Please also check with below T.codes for Errors

COGI

COFC

CO1P

Hence system will move these error records to a table and when you want to do TECO, gives only a warning message that some records are still in error stage.

COGI - here enter the order number and if you find any records, then select the check box and click on F6(environment-->display errors). It will give tghe hint of the error. So follow the menu path

Edit-->replace storagelocation/date/batch and save.

COFC - here you give the order number and you will get the errors records due toactual cost with error mesage, solve that and reprocess here.

The BAPI that will TECO a prod order BAPI_PRODORD_COMPLETE_TECH.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Nope, am now looking at the development box of our SAP it is kinda weird? can you do mass processing in COOIS in your SAP?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello R Brahmankar,

is the idea i mentioned in my query description above is feasible to do blocking of prodcution order which still has warning sign or error? like for what we encountered a warning message which tell that the REL PO have still repocessing records, but it still can be convert TECO as SAP allowed.

why in my SAP i cannot make the mass processing executable it is EXECUTE is gray out.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

as i try in COOIS i cannot achieve the mass processing of the order, i get it in COHV, but i COHV i encounter the prompt message that my order has still a reprocessing order, ask yes or no to teco. how could we block this one? it still a SAP standard transaction.

Thanks

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

First you need to clear this error as I told in my previous posting there no other solution than this. Then you can go ahead with mass procesing of TECO in COHV.

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

i just wonder is there any way we can make change on the logic when the order is not yet ready to be process to be TECO in COHV could it make sense that this order automatically be leaved as REL and only those available to be TECO succeded in COHV.

Thanks

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I don't think it is possible in standard SAP. Best practice is that first check post processing error and then go ahead for COHV.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (0)