automatic payment programme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

when i run APP (F110), i am getting following error message:

Company codes 1000/1000 do not appear in proposal 15.05.2008 TPR00; correct

Message no. FZ003

Diagnosis

No data exists for the specified paying company code 1000 and the specified sending company code 1000 in payment proposal 15.05.2008 TPR00

System Response

The payment proposal cannot be edited.

Procedure

Check the flow trace and payment proposal list in order to determine why the specified company codes are not contained in the proposal.

Please give me your valuable suggestion.Any answer would be appreciable and rewarded.

Regards

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i think you have not given cash management group in T code FK02, first you have to assign for vendor A1 for Domestic vendor and A2 for foreign vendor,the vendor is domestic put A1.

regards

sai

Edited by: SAIKUMAR REDDY.BIJJULA on Oct 13, 2008 4:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for that query the open item data stored in previous proposal, so you should delete old proposal and check the due date of open item of the vendor.

are u know how to delete proposals

for that query u keep the curser on run date field and select F4 there u can see uncleared proposals were availble select that and go EDIT and delete the proposal and parameters.

i hope ur doubt clear

regards,

janakiram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto propsol edit and delete

later u can run with new function

sumathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii..

Goto SA38 rum program RFEWC110,it will show all the pending proposals & delete all pending proposals.

Regards,

Aakash

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It is because open item data was stored from previous proposal. So you should delete old proposals and check the due date of open item of the vendor .

To delete payment proposal go to menu Edit/proposal/delete and then to delete parameters goto menu Edit/parameters/delete

Cheers

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

i was trying the delete payment proposal and delete parameters but the system it's not shows the delete options (menu Edit/proposal/delete & menu Edit/parameters/delete) any idea , can you help me

i will assign pts

Regards

venkat

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It looks No payment paramters/proposals. So you please create a new payment run. And let us know the error message Number if the issue is not resolved

Cheers

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check terms of payment maintained in invoice/master data.

Are invoice due based on the dates maintained in payment run

Proposal?

Best Regards,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinivas,

Thanking you for your quick reply, now i created for a new payment run, again the system shows the same problem Message no. FZ003

Regards

venkat

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto TCode F110 and goto menu Environment-maintain conf and check here your settings for all 6 stages.

Cheers

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Here my system is not taken for the check lot number ( pre- printed check no) This is also one problem

Regards

venkat

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CREATION OF CHEQUE LOTS ( F110 / FCHI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinivas

i already create the check lots , but here the RFFOUS_C program it's not taken for my check lots

Regards

venkat