Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW for Vendor Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm loading the vendor master using LSMW. When i load the data in foreground and error mode it works fine. However when i load it in background mode it gives me the error 'Jurisdiction code could not be determined'. What could be the reason behind this? The country field here is US , so the tax justriction code is taken from a picklist.

Please help guys

6 REPLIES 6

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for same data you are getting this behaviour, are you sure..?

just check it once.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may check with two data(test) in foreground method you may come to know why this error is occering,may be because first value in foreground is default value(from recording) so is not causing the problem.and in case of background even the first value is not recognizing so error might be come in background.if the reason is so than you may put Jurisdiction code from separate screen while recording.

0 Kudos

Ya the data is exactly the same in both the modes.

lifnr bukrs ekorg ktokk arned name1 ort01 ort02 land1 regio spras vbund txjcd bbbnr bbsnr bubkz akont zuawa

17 1400 ae01 zsub company dexter washington dist of columbia us dc en 6400 900100101 0 0 0 311010000 000

18 1400 ae01 zsub company dexter2 washington dist of columbia us dc en 6400 900100101 0 0 0 311010000 000

It's as above.

See if you can figure it out.

As i mentioned the tax juristriction code gets calculated automatically after selecting an option from the pick list.

0 Kudos

Which method are you using for LSMW...

is it a standard program or Recording ??

0 Kudos

It is a recording

0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like the selection of Tax Juridiction selection from the Pick List is getting failed in the Background mode.....Is it a Drop Down list?????

Is there is any other way you can populate the same?