cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with collective Production Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a Product which is having collective production orders.

the finished material of sub-production orders should be done Auto GI to Final Production Order. I found that only one Sub-production Order GI is done to to Final Production Order. Other sub prodution Order is not GI to Final Production Order.

I checked COGI for all the orders but there is not error recorded.

Please suggest what Iam missing.

Thanks in advance,

Nagesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Brahmkar,

The User was able to complete the confirmation of Final Production Order also, but in Documented Goods Movement I was not able to GR of Sub-production Order, this should not happen.

even, there is no COGI error reflecting.

Thanks,

Nagesh

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

GR is done for Main order only and document also post for main order. This is standard SAP funcitionality.

Confirmation is carried out same as normal Production order,

If u do the confirmation for suborder in the collective structure - the automatic goodsmovements taken place between the production orders in collective structure.

Since suborder materail is directly produced , when confirm the "suborder", the produced qty will issued automatically to "superior order".

There is no seperate goods issue is needed for superior order in collective order structure.

After confirming the suborder, u can confirm the superior order, and make GR for finished product.

For above process "Collective order with goods movements" check box should be activated for Order type at OPJH

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please note as I know it is not possible as system will not do the backflush in this case you need to go for seperated backflush so that components can be backflushed.

Auto GI in collective confirmation is possible.Even though save button is grayed out, while saving confirmation it does goods movement.

Please refer the link,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/b1/c0500c439a11d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Edited by: R Brahmankar on Oct 8, 2008 10:48 AM