cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM Account Assignment is incomplete (Funds Center)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are upgrading from 4.6C to 6.0, when i am post invoice to accounts it shows the message FM Account Assignment is Incomplete (Funds Center). I think in order i have to enter Fund Center but in order it dosenot enter me the funds center at item level in Account assignment category.

Can any one please give some solution for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj

Reproducing the extract taken from "Funds Management" of SAP which I though would be helpful to you

If the system can determine an FM account assignment from the FM-CO assignment table, this appears as the default value.

If the sytem cannot determine an FM account assignment, you must enter one by choosing Assignments -> Funds Management.

The FM account assignments that you have to enter depends on the field control. You should choose this in a such a way that you have to enter the funds center and, if required the fund.

Owing to the account assignment logic applying in Funds Management, the system can derive the commitment automatically in the subsequent postings - for example, from the G/L Account or Cost element. If the commitment item is derived from the cost element, you should ensure that the same commitment item is assigned to the primary cost elements and to the settlement cost elements.

As long as the FM account assignment in a network/network activity is not complete according to the field control, the order status HMKU (FM account assignment incomplete) is active. This status prevents automatic generation of purchase requisitions for components and services procured externally as well as releasing the order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for reply.

But i can't undestood the concept.

Can u plz explain in detail. How i can enter Fund center manually in Sales order at item level in Account assignment .

Is there any customization for that in SD for activation of field of FM Account assignment.

Plz give some solution for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Plz provide some solution for the same

Regards,

Pankaj