cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price unit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In Scheduling Agreement ,two condition record is updated.Upto Sep month they maintained price unit as 1 and UOM as EA.From Oct month they maintained price unit as 10 and UOM as EA.While taking printout net price taken as for 1 unit only.Is it possible to change that price for 10 unit.If not so please tell any other way.

Thnks & Regards

SAP Beginner

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

You can change in the Info record..which is maintain for vendor and material....

hope it helps..

regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whether i have to change the price unit to 1 in info record?

Suppose i want to maintained 10 unit only means what can i do?

Thnks & Regards

SAP Beginner

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

M sorry, i thought of reflecting it in PO....

You can try deleting the old condition the schedule agreement itself...and check the validity dates for the existing conditions which is required to be made print....

hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard PO printout should print the Price unit, so in your case it should print,e.g. $200 per 10 EA.

Does your PO printout use the standard SAP layout? If not, you need to ask a programmer to check the SAPScript or Smartform.

Another thing to check is whether your PO creation date is in Sept or Oct. That's the standard field SAP uses to determine the price. However if the vendor master specifies to use the Delivery date to determine price, then it depends on the Delivery Date on your PO.

Phyllis.