Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow definition of task WS95000048 cannot be activated

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi friends

I have transported to quality its in active version 007(005) and saved. But when i apply a leave from portal it shows error

Unable to send the request

Workflow definition of task WS95000048 cannot be activated

But i checked in swdd in quality its active with version 007(005). What could be the problem. And my version in the development is 003(002). But is shows the version in quality as 007(005). when i try to change the version to 003(002) in quality it shows there as runtime, saved. How to rectify this error.

Regards

vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi friends

The problem solved. There was some error in binding so it was not active. I retransported the workflow with correct binding now its correctly working

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay Kumar,

I am also getting the same error now for the workflow task WS12000006. I have checked every binding in that workflow. Everything seams to be correct. Could you please help me where could be the problem exist?

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check for any errors in Development before transporting. If that doesn't help then I suggst you open a new thread with more details, including your version of SAP.

regards

Rick Bakker

Hanabi Technology

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you need to check which Version is activated from PFTC->GOTO->Workflow Builder->Choose Version and act accordingly.

Also do a syntax check before activating.,

Thanks

Arghadip

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

I dont have authorization for pfac in quality. when i try to activate the workflow from SWDD its says the following msg

Changes to Repository or cross-client Customizing are not permitted

Choose 'Display object' or 'Cancel'..

This msg comes from a dialog box. I cant able to do any thing. plz suggest.

Regards

vijay

former_member184495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi VK,

do you find any warnings or errors in the status bar of SWDD while activating ?

Aditya