cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

agent assigment

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have a problem in assiging the agent in tast ,i have requrirement i have to assiage 3 users to the agent assingment in which when this task get trigger this user should get information,but this is happen dynamically ,this user may increase in future ,tht should not be hard code

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my case, just as what the others suggested, I am using a agent determination rule in the task defined in the workflow step. Then, the agents are assigned by positions through the organizational management structure (PPOCW).

So, when there is a new person coming in or coming out, I maintained the organizational management structure by adding in or removing the new person's username under the particular position.

To date, this kind of assignment works!

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

How to createa rule chekc the below article it can help you a lot .

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d053fe48-6513-2b10-a59f-871923ff...

Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use a RULE in your agent assignment or you can use an internal table in the agent assignment based on your requirement.

what is appropriate for you will depend on the requirement.

if you define your requirement of fetching the agents correctly then you can decide on which option to use for agent assignment in the task.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)Use structure SWHACTOR.

fill it with obj type = 'US'.

OBJ id = 'your user id'.

and fill it in container element and type should be SWHACTOR and should be multiline to handle multi users.

2)in mail step use expression and then give this container element.

4)the mail step will automatically map email id and will send mail to all user individually.

5)You can send as much user as u want.

Hope magic works!

Regards,

Purvesh Patel.

former_member184495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SPK,

if you want agents to be determined dynamically, you need to use either of the following like a Rule, Method, FM, Org Structure (which in turn uses a FM) etc...

so how have you decided to define your WF, or if you have already defined your WF are you using either of the above ?

Hardcode, I feel would not be the solution as there wouldnt be any dynamic assignments.

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the concept of responsibility rules to assign a task to multiple agents. When you need to add additional agents, all you have to do is add the agents name or position to this rule.

You can create responsibility rules using tcode PFAC.

There is lot of material on SDN for the creation of responsibility rules.

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the concept of responsibility rules to assign a task to multiple agents. When you need to add additional agents, all you have to do is add the agents name or position to this rule.

You can create responsibility rules using tcode PFAC.

There is lot of material on SDN for the creation of responsibility rules.

Satish