Hi PP gurus,
If I deliver sales order of 50 unit,out of that customer returned 10 units bcoz damaged.I want to repair that 10 unit which require only operation 0040 & 0060. I had total operation for that production order was 0010 to 0070.How do I map this scenario.
R Brahmankar replied
You need to go for REWORK order
First check in Tcode OPJF for the selection id a
Priority is defined for the Task list type S
with usage 1 and status 4 and then Proceed as
1. Create a Reference op set in tcode CA11.
Enter the plant,Description , usage and status
for the ref op set.
Enter lotsize and unit of measure.
Here define your operation 40 and 60 in that
Enter the standard values and save.
2. Create a Standard trigger point in CO31.(Ex
Enter the Trigger Point usage /Group as FERT.
3.Tick the Trigger Point Functions.
4. Enable the indicator create order with Reference .
5.Enter the system status as PCNF.
6. Enter change as +.
7. Enable the indicator once.
8 . Now place the cursor on the create order with reference.
9. Goto Parameters.
10. In the Parameter enter in the group the created Reference op set group no.
11. Order type as PP01 and group counter as 1 and save the Trigger Point.
12. Now goto the Routing for your Material.
13. Choose the last op to assign the Trigger point.
14 .Select the OP -
> Goto ---> Trigger Point overview.
15. Enter the Trigger Point usage as FERT.
16.Now choose that line ,select the Details---> Trigger Point
17. The system will says standard trigger point exists from which you can
select the created Trigger Point (EXx Production)and save.
19. Convert the Planned Order into Production Order and Release the order.
20 .Now confirm th ops.
21. For the last op enter the yield and rework qty
and set the status as PCNF.
22. If the status of last op is PCNF then in the
system a POP UP will appear as Activited by
Trigger Point /Create order with reference/order
number/sequence and op number which trigger point
works and enter.
23. Now a rework order will be created.
24. In C003 enter the number which is next to the actual prodn order no.Rework order will be seen.
Or Manually you can create as,
1.Create Rework order without material at CO07 with out material .
2. Assign the settlement receiver as orginal production order at settlement rule.
3. Assign the rework material & component if needed at rework order & assign the issue storage location (unrest- use storage loaction above). Define your operion in operation overview which you want to rework.
4. Do the confirmation for rework order & rework materail will be issued from stock to order
5. GR will not be done for rework order.To get stock for reworked material Do the GR for orginal order & settle the both order .
Hope it will help you.