cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Tax Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

When CIN is activated, is it mandatory to maintain Chapter ID for materials which are not excisable.if Chapter ID is not maintained for the material afetr selecting zero tax code iam unable to do MIRO transaction.Iam getting an error as tax code does not exist in taxprocedure.if i maintain a chapetr ID for that material then i can post invoice for that document.

can any body give me the way to resolve this issue.

thanks & regards,

venkat makke

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to FTXP and maintain the value as zero for any condition type and save it.

Regards

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

what condition type i have to select and even if i select any condition type how can i maintain the tax rate for that material in FV11.

in the procedure i need to add this condition type and when i do the same and in PO if click on taxes after entering the tax code iam not getting the tax calculation analysis.

pls look into this and get back to me

Thanks & Regards,

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know the Tax procedure you are with.

Please check the excise condition types have relevant Access sequences.

If you are with Taxinn use any tax code of zero value and make a PO and then click on tax button for details.

Also check the whether the tax code is assigned to CO.code, and check the excise defaults for the tax procedure in Logistics general-Tax on goods mevement.

Regards

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for ur response.

Tax Procedure is TAXINN.

i have maintained all the settings what u have mentioned, but without maintaining the J1ID for that material iam unable to post the invoice.if i maintain J1ID then i can able to post the invoice.

what i want to know is that, "is it mandatory that we need to maintain chapter ID for all the materials irrespective of whether the material is subjected to excise duty or not".

expecting ur suggestion for this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No it is not required to maintain J1ID for non-excisable materials.

Regards

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji,

Then how to proceed with the scenario we were discussing.i.e,how to post invoice.iam getting the error as Tax code I0 does not exist in tax procedure TAXINN eventhough the assignments were done correctly.

anticipating for ur reply.

regards,

venkat

Answers (0)