CL Quota not updating in IT2006 after time evaluation
Employees who are in probation period, 0.5 day per month casual leave should be created through time evaluation.
but its not happening for some employees, so i run time evaluation manually T-Code PT60 (actual run). and checked the log. In the log tree its appearing time type 9DCL = 0.50 . even though its not updating in infotype 2006.
what would be the problem. what all i have to check more.
Pradeep Rawat replied
go to table V_T559L and go to Base entitlement and do the following :
1. put 0.5 in constant field.
2. click Accrual period radio button
3. save the base entitlement and go to selection rule and click the accrual tab.
4. in the accrual tab click the Month radio button.
5. now execute time evaluation.
it should work, if all other customizations are correct.