cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output 'BA00' - Default Printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, can anyone advise how i can default output device from own data in the user profile instead of the output device assigned to the output condition type 'BA00'? Since different users will be using different printers.

Thanks

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto transaction SU01 and give user id and then once you go inside this transaction you can find "Defaults" tab,here you can give Output device or printer.

Make sure all the reports printed by user will be printed from the same printer which you assigned.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GSL,

I noticed that if u dun maintain output device in the output condition 'BA00', then the output will not be proposed during SO creation. Is there some other setting i need to do?

Thanks

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had faced the similar issue and I resolved it by adding new acces to the conditon type , create a new access with the combination of existing fields and the user name(VBRK-ERNAM) then u can maintain the condition record as per your user requirement, and note one thing ERNAM is not available in the field catalog you need to append the field to the structure for this take abaper help.

Any quiries revrt back to me.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain the default output type in the user profile and remove the output type assigned to BA00.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Peter Wong

Use Tcode SU3 and go to defaults there u will find OutputDevice there u give yr default printer name.

Thx.

Dwarkesh