Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Table data in Maintenance View event

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all, i created a maintenance view for a customer table and a must carry out a validation over the whole table when any record is created, modified or deleted.

The table has a column with percentages and after save a modification I have to verify that the values in this columns make 1 (100%).

For this, I created a routine in the event 01 (Before Saving the Data in the Database ) of the maintenance view, but I can find the way to read all the records of the table.

I tried with the tables TOTAL and EXTRACT, but these have '#####' as values in the percentages column.

If someone need further information please let me know.

I´d be grateful if someone lead me to a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Mariano.

2 REPLIES 2

madan_ullasa
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have created the table maintenance thru. SE11, then go to table maintenance generator and then to maintenance screen... from here navigate to the screen flow logic... you can modify the code here....

should be easier...

madan...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thx Madan Kochana .

I prefer do not modify the screen.

The column is defined as dec 3,2 and is filled with values like 0.25 or 0.10 in the view.

Thanks for your help; i'll appreciate any kind of solution.

Mariano.