cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LO extraction error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I transported the DS 2LIS_11_VAITM (active version) and an append structure to our test system.

The transports were successful. But in the test system, the datasource is still inactive in LBWE.

How can I activate directly in test system? Or do I have to resend the transport?

Thank you

Kashka.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kashka,

You need to transport LBWE customization requests(structure maintainance, datasource generation & activate) also.

You will get 2 requests(1 workbench request and 1 customized request) both need to transport. and also transport request contains your enhancement aswell.

Please check: [LO Extraction|http://sapbwneelam.blogspot.com/2007/09/lo-extraction.html]

Hope it Helps

Srini

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am having a similar issue. I am not able to see the 2LIS_11_VAHDR extractor as Active in the target system.

I am not sure how to collect extract str in Customizing request. Can you kindly give me more detail?

This is what I am doing -

Going to RSA6, collecting Datasource (should I collect in Customzing or Workbench request?)

SE11 - Giving the name of append structure. I am collecting this.

What and how should I collect and transport? Should I capture Datasource and append structure in customizing request?

Sorry for my confusion - I appreciate your help.

Thanks

Aline.

Edited by: Aline Svenson on Oct 8, 2008 8:06 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the above program is used in BW side to activate the DS.

You need to transport the DS again. Append the DS in Dev and transport.

Thanks..

Shambhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

RSDS_DATASOURCE_ACTIVATE_ALL use this to activate the datasource.