Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM- Problem whit storage location determination

former_member933544
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!

When I create a TO (lt03) in reference to outbond delivery, and soon I confirm the same with difference, the system sends suitably to the type of correct warehouse and location, but it does not send correctly to the correct warehouse.

Steps:

1) Create Transfer Order (me21n)

2) Outbond Delivery

3) TO

4) Confirm the TO

Here, I need that when exists differences, it sends to the warehouse D001 and not to the warehouse 0001.

Somebody knows like doing it? IMG? How? Ideas Please....

Thanks

Regards

VASCO

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The storage location is entered in the outbound delivery.

The storage location is only linked to one single warehouse (table T320).

Assume this warehouse number is WH1 (the warehouse has only a 3 digit number, not 4 digits as in your question).

The TO that is created to move the goods from the bin to storage type 916 within WH1.

IF you encounter a difference, then you can decide while confiming the TO if you post the difference to inventory difference (storage type 998) or just back to its original bin.

There is no option to post it to a different warehouse.

former_member933544
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jürgen:

I´m talking about the IM storage location, (Is for this 4 digits).

When I confirm whit diferences, I post the difference to inventory difference (storage type 999) , but to the storage location 0001.

If I see stocks release, I can see stocks in storage location 0001 and I want in D001 storage location IM. The same question:

I can send the difference to other storage location IM, in to the same (storage type 999)???

The storage location is only linked to one single warehouse (table T320).

1209 0001 103 X

1209 0002 103 02

1209 D001 103 D1

I can do that?

Thanks a lot

Regards

VASCO

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No you cannot do that.

The ownership (plant - storage location) of a quant does not change if you find a difference.

Further, by parking a difference in another storage location, you do not tell SAP that you have a difference. SAP still "thinks" that there is enough stock for ATP.

Edited by: Jürgen L. on Oct 8, 2008 3:09 PM

former_member933544
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Júrgen,

So, I can do in the nexts steps, other TO from storage location 0001 to D001 if I whish, not?

Last question, I can do an exit for this?

thanks

Regards

VASCO

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you can do that manually with LQ02 transaction. Press the info button at the selection screen to read more details to this transaction.

Answers (0)