cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 Customer xxxxxx contained in proposal mm/dd/yyyy ID ; no editing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We had a payment run and all went fine with a proposal error "F110 Customer xxxxxx contained in proposal mm/dd/yyyy ID ; no editing"

The next payment run for this customer xxxxxx items are not picked up for clearing.

I cannot delete the first payment proposal as the payment run is already happened and the proposal button is greyed out.

Can you help me with this.

R B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had a payment run and all went fine with a proposal error "F110 Customer xxxxxx contained in proposal mm/dd/yyyy ID ; no editing" The next payment run for this customer xxxxxx items are not picked up for clearing. I have deleted first payment proposal as the payment run is already happened and I found is one vendor which is still laying in table RUGUS. Could you please let us have how to remove this entry from table.

With regards,

V.Krishnamoorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

Could you please explain clearly where you r getting problem....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure

This error is coming in the payment proposal.

Everytime we run we get this error in the payment proposal, but all other customers are paid except this customer xxxxxx.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This customer is locked in a older payment proposal, for which payments run is not executed. Delete the old proposal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The old proposal cannot be deleted as the "Delete Proposal button is Greyed Out".

I am not sure if there is another way to delete a proposal.

R B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the table REGUS and give run ID and date you will find entry which is need to be delet.

I hope this will solve you problem

With regards,

V.Krishnamoorthy