cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Vendor Ordering Address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a scenario where we want to have GLOBAL contract with a vendor who has manufacturing unit globally.

I want to create a single contract and a single vendor and a single GLOBAL CONTRACT.

Now say one plant in US wants to create contract with vendor who has manufacuring unit in US , How can i create a PO RELEASE ORDER with US adress?

Now say OUR German plant wants to create a PO Release order with refernce to same contract with vendor which has manufacturing unit in "say" France. How can we have a local ordering adress of france ?

Thanks,

ANIL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

When you create a global (central) contract, you can specify the company code in the header and NO plant in the line item.

When you reference this contract to create a Call-off PO, you then specify the plant, in your example, the US or french plant. The delivery address therefore will be copied from the plant.

With the Vendor ordering address, you can create different vendor masters (only require general and purchase org level data) for the ordering units. Then assign them as partner function OA (ordering address) to the main vendor you create the contract with. Then when you create the call-off POs, the system will prompt you to select a OA partner.

Cheers,

Phyllis.

Edited by: Phyllis Waugh on Oct 8, 2008 5:11 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u can do it with centrally aggreed contracts.

follow the link [centrall y aggred contracts|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/75/ee1fa755c811d189900000e8322d00/frameset.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I think i didnt put my question correctly.

My exact problem is to how can i have multiple ordering address for a single vendor with whom i have a centrally agreed contract ?

Thanks,

Anil

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it was explained already.

You enter several OA's as partner to your vendor.

When you then create a PO, a pop-up appears to choose the OA you want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am aware of this idea.

I am trying not to create a new vendor master just for OA.

Is there any other workaround to resolve this?

Thanks,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the vendor address on the PO everytime you create one from the contract, but OA partner is the easier way.

You can create all these OA partners under standard account group '0006'.

With the OA partner vendor master, all you need is the address screen (general data), don't need anything else so it should be simple.

Phyllis.

Edited by: Phyllis Waugh on Oct 9, 2008 5:30 AM

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

> i don't don't think you can have N number of OA address....

When you want to make it globally....firstly make assignment between the Plant of different company code....

Then while making a contract do not use plant.....this make it available not a particular plant but to the all plant of the co.code....

And then try to release the contract....by this it becomes the centrally....

Anything else revert back...

Hope it helps...

Regards

Priyanka.P