cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LICC Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

We have implemented Dynamic Cycle Counting in our WM in IS Retail scenario. The creation of PI documents is done using LICC. While testing of this scenario I have come across a problem:

LICC creates PI documents on Quant level. It does not let you count the same quant twice in one day, you have to count it later (next day). The problem starts here, next day when I again goto LICC for the same quant it shows me yesterdays date in Old Physical Inventory Date column, todays date in New Physical Inventory Date Column and Scheduled status under Comments Column. Now when I try to create/activate a new PI document, it does not let me do so. It shows me the error screen but without any error log or any error. I am not able to create a new document and really dont know why this is showing up.

Logically it should be able to create new document but it does not. Please throw some light on it with your solution as to why it is not happening and how can I make it happen.

Regards

Manav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it shows me yesterdays date in Old Physical Inventory Date column,

this column is supposed to show the last inventory date. so nothing is wrong if you have counted that material yesterday and the column shows the date of yesterday.

Scheduled status under Comments Column. ,

If it shows scheduled, then you have already an active inventory. first you have to finish this old one before you can do another one.

Had you competed yesterdays count? did you do LI20 and LI21 transaction?

you can check in LX22 for open inventories.

Answers (0)