cost estimation error - routing status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

when we do a cost estimation for a certain material, we get the error message:

Material 82800910: Routing does not match selection ID 01

Message no. CK476

Diagnosis

One or more routings were found for material 82800910. However, no routing was found whose routing type, usage, and status matches selection ID 01 that is used by product costing.

We figured now, when we go into the routing of this material and change the routing status, the cost estimation is running with no errors. So there must be something wrong with the routing status that does not allow to do a cost estimation.

I checked transaction OP46 where the routing statuses can be defined, but both routing statuses, we are using, have the same settings, but one is running a cost estimation, one is not.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Anne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please refer this link it will solve your problem,

[Routing Selection|https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=17215855&messageID=6209080]

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've checked the link, you've referred to.

And really, there was no entry in OKKN, routing selection screen for routing status 3 . So I've created one (TLTtype:N, Usage:1, Stat:3) and the cost estimation is running fine!

But at the same time we do not want to allow creating a production order for this material, but after I made the entry into the routing selection screen, we can create a production order with no error message. How can I avoid that?

Thanks

Anne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you goto CA03 t.code.

input Material and plant and click on Routings

in next screen you will see Status field(5th field from left).if you want to do costing it should set to "3",but in general we set to "4",so this routing is available for costing as well as for order.

i think in your case status is "1"

hope this helps you.

Thanks,

Rau

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

Our routing status for the material is set to 3.

When we set it to 4, the cost estimation is working.

But the problem is, we also want the cost estimation to work with routing status 3, so I think we might have to change some settings regarding this routing status and the cost estimation?

Thanks

Anne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your routing status is "3",it is works only for costing.this status doesnt work for order.

in OP46 for status "3" check "Cstng" check box is checked?,so it will used for costing.

Thanks,

Rau