cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OSA/Appraisals - PHAP_SEARCH: Export to Excel does not return Notes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a client who would like to run reports on and export the Notes fields from appraisal documents. When they attempt to export to excel using tcode phap_search and reporting they get columns for the Notes but the contents is missing even though the forms have content in the Notes fields. Has anyone come across this? Is there another way to export or view the Notes fields for multiple appraisals at once?

They are on ECC 6.0 and using the new Objective Setting and Appraisals.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi...

could you please give me the solution for your issue i m facing the same problem.pls reply

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not have good news. I filed an OSS note and SAP came back with the following:

- only notes from the Final Appraisal column are downloaded using Export to Excel

- the 20 element download warning is a case of missing functionality and they do not have the resources to remove this restriction

- there is not a report that would show which employee filled the appraisal or not (ie, which Objective notes boxes are filled in).

I did discover on my own that you can view the Notes using the Analyze feature but it is not the cleanest display and your system may time out if you try to view too many at a time.

Best wishes!

Edited by: R Bartlett on Nov 21, 2008 4:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I have the same issue right now. Please let me know If you have any solution for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear bartlett,

could you please give the solution for your issue. i too getting warning messages when exporting the report to excel.

regards,

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bartlett,

now i got the same requirment which u have earlier.please give me the solution .

thanks in advance.