Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not fetch terms from table - XL Reporter

former_member303406
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

we have these errors in the event log of the computer running XL Reporter:

The VB Application identified by the event source logged this Application XL Reporter: Thread ID: 644 ,Logged: Could not fetch terms from table: OTPW

The VB Application identified by the event source logged this Application XL Reporter: Thread ID: 644 ,Logged: Could not fetch terms from table: IEI1

The VB Application identified by the event source logged this Application XL Reporter: Thread ID: 644 ,Logged: Could not fetch terms from table: OIEI

The VB Application identified by the event source logged this Application XL Reporter: Thread ID: 644 ,Logged: Could not fetch terms from table: VPN4

The VB Application identified by the event source logged this Application XL Reporter: Thread ID: 644 ,Logged: Could not fetch terms from table: OCHP

The VB Application identified by the event source logged this Application XL Reporter: Thread ID: 644 ,Logged: Could not fetch terms from table: SLC1

There are many of these errors and it looks like it brings the server to a halt.

Does anyone know what is going on ?

Thanks

Gilles Plante

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gilles,

As you may have noticed, XLR component is written by using VB. Therefore, when starting XLR components or

scheduling XLR job, the VB program might automatically detect the settings. In this process, it might pop up some warnings in the

EventViewer. Actually, these warning messages will not influence the XLR or your database. Hence, we don¡¯t need worry about these warnnings or

errors.

Regards

VIkas

Edited by: Vikas Rastogi on Oct 8, 2008 12:15 AM

former_member303406
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been told by the techs they found out why the server was freezing, and it has nothing to do with XL Reporter.

Sorry and thanks to all.

Gilles Plante

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gilles,

I am facing the same issue with one of our clients. Their SAP Server is freezing while running a XLR Report along with XLR Event Warnings.

If possible can you please give me some idea as to what the techs found at your end? I am hoping this might help us.

Thanks very much in advance for your time.

Beset Regards,

Kafil Shumon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gilles,

We have these logs everyday too but do not feel it affects our speed.

These error logs are nothing but XLR try to find some tables but there is none in the database. It shouldn't be a huge burden to your system.

Please check something else too to find the real catch.

Thanks,

Gordon