Can anybody pls tell me what are that activities we need to perfirm during End user training,Cutover strategy & Golive
Rakesh Singh Chauhan replied
End User Training:
This means training the end users about running different business processes on SAP.
Well trained users will support and defend the system on site. Unsupportive users will continually undermine the system and eventually it will be replaced. Therefore the more effort you put into helping the users master the system early the better.
Cut Over Plans:Detailed plans need to be developed for cutting over from the old system(s) to the new. Parallel runs of what will happen over the conversion period using test data, convert and watch for a period after wards to ensure nothing unexpected happens.
Cutover Activities or Master Data Uploading Strategies Depending upon the when we are going live. As per that, you have to give the information to your core team. If you goling live at the middle you have to upload the all P&L Account items and B/S Items. If you going live at the financial year start, you have to only Upload the B/S Items.
Cutover Activities/Strategies in SAP FI.
1. G/L Master Upload Thru BDC or LSMW (TC-Fs00 and extended one co code to another company code Fs01)
2. Vendor Master Upload Thru BDC Or LSMW (Will be Taken Care By MM)
3. Customer Master Upload Thru BDC or LSMW (Will be Taken Care By SD)
4. Asset Master Upload(Thru As90)
5. Cost Element Master Upload
6. Cost Center Master Upload
7. Profit Center Master Upload
8. G/L Balances Thru F-02
10. Vendor Balances thru F-43
11. Customer Balances thru F-22
12. Customer Advances thru f-29
13. Vendor Advances thryu F-48
Before uploading Vendor Balances you have to take care of WHT(TDS) Information.
It means cut-off from the legacy System. During this following tasks are followed:
Production support facilities are defined, for example, checking system performance on a daily basis
Validation of business processes and their configuration
Follow-up training for users
Hope this helps you.