cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I need to set the list price sales, based on purchase prices that I have with my suppliers. For example buy the product "X" at a price of $ 5.00 usd, and I need to sell 20% more than this value, so my selling price is $ 6.00 usd.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will do a statistical condition type as purchase price and use a routine to pick up the purchase price for the material. In the next step in the pricing procedure you can have the 20% markup to determine the price, all through a ABAP developer.

Thanks & Regards

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

If PP module is implemented, the go for Product costing. Your FI people will be the ones doing the product costing. In it, the final product price is calculated after considering the material price,the profit,the overhead charges,profit and all.

Ill go for Product costing than any other methods as it considers all costing elements.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This price you have to set in the sales and distribution module

Pricing is the main factor if SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Charlie

It´s correct, this price set in the sales and distribution module, but I need to calculate the sale price based on my purchase price, within the master of materials (MM01-> Accounting screen-->Standar Price

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

That can be done with MR11 or costing

if you are using the costing module than you can upload the price baed on your condtion.

costing will use the procurement price + your expense + profit + etc...