Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to determine attributes of screen fields while posting using FB01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Requirement: To determine the attributes of screen fields while posting using FB01.

Example: For the G/L Account 1 - the cost center field is mandatory and it appears on the screen. However for G/L Account 2 - the cost center field does not even appear on the screen.

When i am posting through a program [via coding], is there any way i can determine:

which screen field is mandatory and

which screen field appears on the screen.

Like is there a standard provided function module to which if i can pass the company code, the posting key and the G/L Account number it should return what all screen fields are there and which are mandatory.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Goutham.,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use standard SAP program RFBIBL00.

Rob

2 REPLIES 2

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>Like is there a standard provided function module to which if i >can pass the company code, the posting key and the G/L >Account number it should return what all screen fields are >there and which are mandatory.

I don't think there is one such function, But functional people can tell you which one is required. Better consult with the functional people.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use standard SAP program RFBIBL00.

Rob